Monday, November 3, 2008

Time Change


I love falling back, it's easy, it gets light earlier, can you tell I'm a morning person? I don't like it getting dark so early, but hey, if we didn't do everything "by time", we'd not know the difference. Native Americans didn't run around with watches and had to "hurry", or get stressed out by "running late", they lived with the flow of nature. I'm sure they got stressed out by lack of food, or getting very cold out on the plain....but not by time, they lived by doing and by watching nature. I try to get things done early so I have the day to do what I want and by the time the sun goes down, I'm ready to relax and get to sleep. I do not wear a watch, I carry a cell phone with the time on it, but most of the time, I don't know, nor care what time it is. Whew, three "time" words in that last sentence..............see how much importance we put on time? Ok, I'll quit now, it's time to work. Peace!

No comments: