Friday, December 14, 2007

Something New





I have to admit, I never thought it would happen to me. How many times have we said that, have I said that. Well, but by the grace of God..... I just found out I have hypo-thyroid an under active thyroid. Blood test confirmed it. Both of the girls have it, but it was not in the main line of my side of the family. The girls' dad has it. My great aunt on my father's side had HYPER, and boy was she. What a hoot...anyway, no one else had it, so I was surprised. Becky, our oldest has given me the lowdown, and every question I answered with a yes, as to the symptoms. Who knew? Becky is well read, and could teach a class on it. She is a crusader to educate people about this condition. Anyway, its a new adventure, and one mountain I will climb and see the other side. Peace....

1 comment:

Gin said...

For about six months I had hyperthyroidism, and many of the symptoms are the same as for hypo. You have my sympathy. Do what your doctor says, take your medicines and take care of yourself. Ain't livin' fun? Never a dull moment. :)