Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sometimes I wonder...


Why.....why do people leave us that mean alot to us?Why.....do we wait sometimes to do what we know we need to do? Why....does it take an "event" to help us follow our hearts? Why......is life so busy that at times we don't take care of the "things" we really need to do?

Always tell the ones you love that you love them.....always follow your heart. Always take care of yourself, so you can give to others, in what ever way they need to be taken care of. Always know that someone is thinking of you, loving you, praying for you.

We always have the questions, but not the answers, but really the answers are easy. Just love....love....love.

Each and everyday is an adventure for me, whatever it brings, I know that it will be fine. I go for a second batch of 'films" this Friday. Not exactly the kind of "film" I always wanted to be in, but films of an "archectual disturbance" in my left breast.......a new adventure......Peace!

No comments: